When you make a purchase at FamousTube, you agree that you have read and understand these terms of service. We require that everyone reads through these terms of conditions before purchasing because upon purchase, you have accepted these terms.
We have purposely made these terms clear and easy to understand so that people without legal knowledge can adequately access the legalities concerning their purchase from our company.
- Do not make a purchase if you do not agree with our terms of service. As mentioned in the introduction, you must abide with these terms once you make a purchase.
- We have the right to change these terms and conditions at any times without providing any notice. These changes will override the previous terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions you are currently reading is up to date. If you wish, you may come back to this page periodically to check if our terms of service has been modified.
- We only provide the service as stated. In other words, we do not guarantee that your new followers will interact with your account unless stated explicitly. If, for example, you purchase “likes” we only provide the amount of “likes” mentioned. We do not guarantee that users will continue to “like” your posts or photos
- We do not work with accounts that endorse illegal activities or pornography. We reserve the right to deny our services to customers if their account falls into either category.
- We cannot guarantee that every new follower or fan will follow your account indefinitely.
- To fulfill all services we require information such as Usernames for your social media accounts, emails, names and links.
- All account’s that follow, like, retweet, or favorite in all services we offer except the “Business Expansion Package” are Inactive or fake accounts. These are just for show and give the perception of popularity.
- We use Paypal because it is a secure, convenient, third-party vender. When you use Paypal to purchase our services, you agree to all of Paypal’s terms and conditions as well as our terms and conditions. You agree that you will not issue a fraud report, request a refund, or initiate anything else that involves attempting to get your money back. We take these cases seriously. Attempting to get your money back after receiving our service is no different from stealing from a physical store.
- If you choose to attempt to receive a refund, we have every right to reverse all of the actions that we have taken on your account. In other words, we will remove the likes and followers that we have provided.
- If any Fruadulent claims are made we have the right to take ownership of your account associated with that order until the fraudulent claim has been reversed.
- You must be at least 18 years or older to use our service. If you sign up and you are younger than 18, we reserve the right to negate the services we provided without providing a refund.
- All images, text, and other elements used on our website are owned by (company). We reserve the right to take legal action against an individual or business who uses these copyrighted elements without our consent.
- You must follow the guidelines of whatever social media network you are on. If you break the terms of service of Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, we have the right to negate our services without providing a refund.
- We are not liable for anything that happens on your social media account. If your pictures are deleted, your account is suspended, or your followers / likes get removed, this is out of our hands. You will not receive a refund, and we will not provide a “redo” of our service unless you pay again.
- We are not responsible for your business or social media account. We are not responsible for any damages that you occur – even if they are a direct result of our services.
- We do not make any guarantees regarding an increase in sales, popularity, or any other potential benefit.
- We cannot guarantee that our website will be up and running. If our website is down, it is probably due to the fault of a third party (such as a hosting company).
We provide a digital service. This service has many limitations and other variables that make treating it like a physical service impossible.
As a result of these limitations, we cannot provide refunds. This is a standard practice in our industry.
Once you make a purchase, you agree that you will not request or attempt to initiate a refund unless you meet the circumstance(s) mentioned in the next paragraph. Again, we do not provide refunds under any circumstance except for those mentioned below. If this bothers you, do not purchase from our company.
There is one circumstance that makes you eligible for a refund. We do not accept a refund for any other circumstances (including customer dissatisfaction). This valid circumstance is:
- We failed to deliver your service. Please note that we sometimes take longer than usual. If you are concerned about your delivery, please contact our support team. If the issue isn’t resolved, you have 7 days from the date of purchase to report that the order wasn’t fulfilled.
We take your privacy very seriously. We do everything we can to ensure that your private information is never shared with third-parties. We never sell or redistribute any information unless it is required due to a formal legal proceeding.
We only use personal information such as Usernames, Passwords, Emails and Links to fulfil your order.
These terms are governed by the laws of the state of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions
Terms and Conditions
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address:
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.